Tournament Director Information for
Wisconsin Tournaments & Sanctioning
1. Tournament Director Phone/Email Help: 262-250-1020 or click here to request help via email
2. Annual TD Training is mandatory. If you missed the live sessions, please contact the district office, NancyJensen1@wi.rr.com for more information.
3. 10 & Under Earned Advancement (EA) events must be on stand lone sanction forms. (Non-EA 10U events can be combined with other events on sanction forms.)
4. TD’s must be input on the Sanction Form “Contacts” tab using a USTA#
5. Use Player Selection Type = “Tournament Director Selection Process” on the Entry Info tab to reduce the need to give refunds.
6. Use Category = “District Event” on the General Info tab (unless you are hosting a non-district event, of course) to keep our friends in the Midwest Office happy.
7. Posting Draws at least 48 hours prior to start of match play helps parents & players manage their busy schedules.
8. Late entries that impact seeding should not be accepted.
9. Suspension points should be filed online by the TD (Under Tournaments/Administration select “Player Violations,” enter the tournament ID + player info to access the form.
10. Additional tournaments may be sanctioned throughout the year, but it’s recommended to submit requests during the official sanction period.